Cutchins, Dennis. “Introduction to the Companion.” The Routledge Companion to Adaptation, edited by Dennis Cutchins, Katja Krebs, and Eckart Voigts, Routledge, 2018, pp. 1-4.
Hutcheon, Linda. A Theory of Adaptation. Taylor and Francis Group, 2012.
Zaiontz, Keren, and Linda Hutcheon. “The Art of Repeating Stories: An Interview with Linda Hutcheon.” Performing Adaptations: Essays and Conversations on the Theory and Practice of Adaptation, edited by Michelle MacArthur, et al. Cambridge Scholars Publisher, 2009, pp. 1-9.
Smeets, Roel, Maarten De Pourcq, and Antal van den Bosch. “Modeling Conflict: Representations of Social Groups in Present-Day Dutch Literature.” Journal of Cultural Analytics, vol. 6, no. 3, 2021, pp. 1-31.
Meek, Margaret. How Texts Teach What Readers Learn. The Thimble Press, 1988.
Papashvily, Helen Waite. All the Happy Endings. A Study of the Domestic Novel in America, the Women Who Wrote It, the Women Who Read It, in the Nineteenth Century. New York: Harper, 1956.
- Anthony, Laurence. “AntConc 3.4.0 Tutorial 1: Getting Started”. YouTube, uploaded by Laurence Anthony, 3 Feb. 2014, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ukHC3fyuc
- Anthony, Laurence. “AntConc 3.4.0 Tutorial 2: Concordance Tool – Basic Features”. YouTube, uploaded by Laurence Anthony, 3 Feb. 2014, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAYCA8dYbr4
- Stanford Parser
- Brown, Allen & Tor, Bryan. “Voyant Tools Tutorial”. University Library UC Santa Cruz, https://guides.library.ucsc.edu/DS/Resources/Voyant.
- Grandchamp, Stephen. “Introduction to Voyant Tools: Basic Distant Reading of Literature”. YouTube, uploaded by Digital Humanities Lab at UMF, 9 Oct. 2020, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQbf6V77ScA
- Lynch, Tom L. “Voyant Tools Tutorial”. YouTube, uploaded by Tom Liam Lynch, 13 Jun. 2014, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyMU0fWX58
- Matsunaga, Bruce. “Introduction to Text Mining with Voyant”. YouTube, uploaded by Bruce Matsunaga – Arizona State University, 26 Jul. 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtW5qo3Y2Sc
- Directions on how to use Voyant, written by Norah Jonsson.